CONTAINER STERILIZATION STEAM PROCESS
Step 1: PRE-sterilization Steam Survey
- Survey Container:
- Surveying the area around the container must sterilize on the situation of workers, cattle barn, architectural works, electrical conductivity systems…
- Survey of containers with the following contents: The structure of the width of the height, the container capacity of the ventilation holes, fire prevention system, the tightness of the walls, container doors…
- Container durability and tightness.
Note: It must be clear and accurate to the media owner about the drug, time, toxicity, how to identify the smell of the drug as well as how you can handle it when there is a problem.
- Cargo Survey:
- Features of goods, volume and quantity of goods.
Packaging, sorting and wrapping type are used or suction.
- Humidity, temperature of the air in the container as well as in cargo. Survey on the epidemic situation such as density, growth stage, species composition, distribution in goods.
- Notice how the subject should be tested, the resistance of the weevil. Sampling a representative of the type of goods to be sterilized to verify.
Step 2: Set up a STERILIZED STEAM plan
- Enumerate and prepare necessary supplies and equipment (including supplies and backup equipment).
- Set up forms for implementation steps: Make a list of the officers. Determine the number of participants to perform the sterilization (including the boundary) and assign specific tasks to each person.
- Detailed sterilization scheduling: Date of work, day pump, toxic discharge, and test and completion.
- Calculate the amount of fumigant container sanitizing containers to use, based on the receipt of the survey of fumigation: the volume of goods to sterilize, drug components, the phase of exercise of harmful organisms to destroy, how to arrange the goods , the method of packaging, temperature, humidity and time to incubation. Pursuant to the requirements in the contract of trade, letter of credit and at the request of the plant Quarantine Agency (if any), thereby accurately calculate the dosage of the drug to be used.
Step 3: Implementation PROCESS
- Test and dissemination plans:
- The Captain shall conduct notice to the vehicle holder to know in writing. After that, the disinfection team of the company will conduct fumigation and steam as in the contract and ask those who are not responsible to leave the disinfection area in the spirit of cooperation and sterilization regulations that the two parties have signed.
- Last check the preparation of supplies as well as the equipment for disinfection.
- Re-popularized the tasks assigned to each person, the plan of spraying and the things to keep in mind to ensure occupational safety.
- Drug ducts: The drug ducts set according to the principle of concentration in the upper part and descending downward. Base on the queue substance profile that layouts the diagram to put specific drug ducts for each container. Always keep track of the cargo situation on the drug ducts placed in the shipment part of the container to be able to put the drug duct so that the diffusers are evenly in the container. In order to prevent the drug from escaping or leaking and saturting the goods, the packaging must be under the pipe head.
- Check the sealing level of the container door.
- Seal the ventilation holes, holes, crevices and openings on the container.
- Check the tightness thoroughly.
- Pump the drug: how to pump the drug in accordance with regulations.
- Thoroughly inspect the gas tank because of the very high liquid air pressure, the tank locks are open, leakage no, problem prevention.
- The team leader will focus on the whole team to inspect the sealed work and check the general last time before starting to release the pump.
Step 4: END PHASE
- Preparation of materials, equipment, human resources, case studies for toxic discharge: when the incubation period must be fully prepared equipment, manpower to carry out vapors such as toxic masks, oxygen masks , pump detects poison, gloves, Sat, hand magnifier, air suction, sample pouch, first aid medical instrument…
- Vapor discharge Pills:
- The captain will notify the owner of the vehicle about the conduct of the vapors and to collect the results according to the contract.
- Choose the location of the air suction, air suction hose as well as the direction of discharge poison must wind down the direction, so the wind does not sneeze.
- The layout of the people wearing the poison mask puts the air suction hose for the air and for a 40-60 minute range operation.
- Recheck the concentration of the drug in the container box, if safety is ensured, open the lid (open in accordance with the principle of the projector and must be inverted).
- To clean up carrying supplies, cleaning…
- Note that there must be a labor safety approach, toxic prevention when conducting access to shipments because of severe Methyl Bromide, odorless, diffused, low-detection and poisonous gases. Before reaching the shipment, a pre-trial will also be required.
- The same representative of the tattooed media owner sampling the disinfected goods in different positions in the container box.
- Consider the effects of the drug on goods, machines and equipment in the sanitizing space, (when the inspection needs to carry a flashlight, sample containers, tattoos, handheld magnifier).
- Take the form and save the dispute to the following.
- Establish the acceptance record and be validated by two parties.
Euro Pest Control Sauna
The European company is specialized in the fields of fumigation, control and destruction of insects in the fields of hotels, restaurants, hotels, companies, warehouses,…
With more than 15 years of operational experience, Europe owns a team of professional staff, trained in a renowned domestic and foreign environment: The Australian Quarantine Bureau, the Department of Plant Protection,… Bring customers professional services and high quality.
The price of the sauna service at the unit we guarantee at the best price, cater to the needs of customers in various fields. Contact us immediately for advice and quotation details:
EUROPE PEST CONTROL COMPANY LIMITED
HO CHI MINH HEAD OFFICE
Address: 930 Highway 13, Hiep Binh Phuoc Ward, Thu Duc Dist., HCM City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+ 84) 0969,031,313
Business: (+ 84) 0348 534 815
Hotline: (+ 84) 028.3727.3468
Address: 52/4 National Highway 1, Area 4, Hung Thanh Ward, Cai Rang district, Can Tho city, Vietnam.
Phone: (+ 84) 0937,611,798
Hotline: (+ 84) 0932,678,623
If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us via Hotline: 0969 031 313