CONTROL OF PESTICIDAL INFECTION
Pest control is a control method that includes implementation of pest control as well as ensuring good hygiene from customers. The method requires a combination of pest characteristics and good hygiene practices from customers under systematic management. By applying pest control, customers will minimize risks, thereby saving business costs.
Pest control subjects
- Cockroaches: Cockroaches live in a dark, warm and humid place like basements, gaps in the ground, inside or around sewers, clothes, papers, heaps of leaves, landfills. Cockroaches can eat any excess food, including paper, wood, leather, coffee powder, toothpaste, glue, soap, feces, paint, hair, nails, etc.
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are a plague of Western countries, can spread everywhere, extremely difficult to destroy and almost impossible to control. They are ranked among the top 10 most harmful pests everywhere.
- Ants: Ants do not transmit diseases such as flies, mosquitoes but they also contaminate food, notebooks, clothes. Ants can bite, sting, cause dermatitis, allergies, irritant rashes for humans and pets.
- Flies: Pathogens capable of bringing cholera, typhoid, dysentery, lipid, anthracnose, streptococci, staphylococcus, smallpox, trachoma, hepatitis, polio, influenza poultry, helminths, filariasis, tinea …
- Mosquitoes: Mosquitoes concentrate near the ground and move less than where they were born. Mosquitoes live in ponds and lakes, stagnant water, dense vegetation. Diseases such as Japanese encephalitis, malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever, dog earthworms, pig and chicken blood parasites are considered mosquito-borne diseases.
Steps for pest control
Step 1: Surveying
- Surveying areas inside and outside
- Surveying insect pests
- Investigate the environment caused by pests
Step 2: Prepare a plan
- Map out areas to be treated
- Establish treatment method in each area and processing time
Step 3: Prepare resources
- Prepare human resources for handling
- Preparing treatment equipment, protective equipment, warning boards …
- Prepare chemicals and equipment in norms
Step 4: Implementation
- Residual spray method is a technical method to spread a chemical amount on the surface with a certain concentration and dosage, with a long-term effect in repelling and killing insects.
- Methods include misting and smoking
- Commonly used medicines: Permecide, Map Permethrin, K- Othrine, Aqua, Bistar, Perado, …
- Use insecticide trap lights
- Implementation base: Using typical lighting to attract flying insects, mainly flies and mosquitoes, ephemera …
- When using the lamp, it must be checked every month for cleaning because when insects enter the trap they can damage or limit the effect of the lamp.
- Install a windscreen fan (air door, air curtain, wind cut fan) A type of fan usually installed at the entrance of shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, kitchen areas in order to:
- Prevent insects from entering
- Prevent dust from entering
- Prevent heat from getting cold outside.
- Keep the internal temperature and humidity stable.
- Ambient control: Good factory hygiene control will bring great effect to insect control. Factories should regularly be cleaned, cleaned, ventilated., Goods are arranged neatly according to technology. The sewer system is regularly dredged and cleared to avoid the accumulation of pests and insects. Trees around the factory should be regularly trimmed and hygienic to create ventilation, fill standing water holes, mouse holes …
Step 5: Acceptance
- Clearing, disposing of baits, ventilation of medicine.
- Clean up the scene to return the status quo to the customer.
- Remind customers to follow IPM to cooperate in monitoring, and keep hygiene as instructed.
- Schedule an appointment with customers for periodic inspection and acceptance.
- Record student baits, traps, spraying results
- Report the results and get the signature of the parties in the acceptance record.
INSECT CONTROL SERVICE OF EUROPESTCONTROL
EURO PEST CONTROL FUMIGATION SERVICE
Europe Trading and Services Co., Ltd is a unit specializing in the field of steam sterilization, control and kill insects in the fields of restaurants, hotels, companies, warehouses, …
With more than 15 years of operating experience, owning a professional staff, trained in a reputable environment at home and abroad: Plant Protection Department, Australian Quarantine Department … gives customers professional services Industry and high quality.
The price of our sauna service is guaranteed with the best price, serving the needs of customers in many different fields. Contact us immediately for advice and detailed quotes:
EUROPESTCONTROL FUMIGATION CO., LTD
HO CHI MINH HEAD OFFICE
Address: 930 National Highway 13, P.Hiep Binh Phuoc, Q. Thu Duc, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84) 0283 727 34 68
Business: (+84) 0348 534 815
HotLine: (+84) 0969 031 313
CAN THO BRANCH
Address: 52/4 National Highway 1, Area 4, P. HUNG Thạnh, Q.Cai Rang, Can Tho City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84) 0937,611,798
HotLine: (+84) 0932.678.623
If you have questions or need advice, please contact the hotline: Hotline 0969 031 313